Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint8°C (46°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
North Bend OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Northwest wind around 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming east southeast 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. North northeast wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 19 to 24 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light north northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17. Northeast wind 5 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE