Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.95 in (1011.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill3°C (38°F)
Current conditions at
Custer County Airport (KCUT)
Lat: 43.73°N Lon: 103.62°W Elev: 5600ft.
Hot Springs SD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around -14. West wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 17. West wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Night Rain likely between 7pm and 1am, then rain and snow. Low around -1. North wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north 21 to 26 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Rain and snow before 1pm, then a slight chance of snow between 1pm and 4pm. High near 4. North wind 24 to 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. West wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 10. West wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Foot Hills, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE