Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (KIDA)
Lat: 43.52083°N Lon: 112.06611°W Elev: 4741ft.
Idaho Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind around 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE