Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.66 in (999.7 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Idaho Falls, Fanning Field (KIDA)
Lat: 43.52083 Lon: -112.06611 Elev: 4741ft.
Idaho Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Windy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 24 mph increasing to 24 to 34 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 48 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE