Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333°N Lon: 116.63333°W Elev: 2431ft.
3 Miles S Nampa ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 6. Southeast wind around 13 km/h.
- Sunday Rain. High near 12. Southeast wind 13 to 23 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 6. Southeast wind 16 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 13. Southeast wind 14 to 19 km/h becoming northwest 22 to 27 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. West northwest wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE