Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Willamette Pass (Ore 58 MP 62.3) (ODT03)
Lat: 43.59775°N Lon: 122.0349°W Elev: 5080ft.
2 Miles N Willamette Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 39. South southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 42. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE