Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
4 Miles WNW Teton Village WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers. Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. South southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Snow. High near 31. Windy, with a southwest wind 23 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE