Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
3 Miles E Boise ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 52. East southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 42. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 10 to 17 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE