Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH Barometer30.05 in (1018.5 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944°N Lon: 117.00972°W Elev: 2188ft.
11 Miles SW Adrian OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 50. West wind 7 to 14 mph. Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night Rain showers before 11pm, then rain and snow showers. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.