Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944°N Lon: 117.00972°W Elev: 2188ft.
11 Miles SW Adrian OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light south southwest wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 62. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE