Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944 Lon: -117.00972 Elev: 2188ft.
11 Miles SW Adrian OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Light south southwest wind.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE