Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
BOGUS BASIN (BOGI1)
Lat: 43.76 Lon: -116.1 Elev: 6340ft.
Bogus Basin ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 30. Light east wind.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 20. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Light north wind.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE