Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1010.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88°N Lon: 91.25°W Elev: 669ft.
La Crosse WI
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain before 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 22. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Crosse County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE