Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1006.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88°N Lon: 91.25°W Elev: 669ft.
La Crosse WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of rain after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after 2pm. High near 35. North wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Snow showers likely before 9pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Crosse County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE