Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity93% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer29.89 in (1011.9 mb) Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
La Crosse Municipal Airport (KLSE)
Lat: 43.88°N Lon: 91.25°W Elev: 669ft.
La Crosse WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind around 7 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 8 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 7 mph. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind around 11 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 9 to 11 mph.