Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Custer County Airport (KCUT)
Lat: 43.73°N Lon: 103.62°W Elev: 5600ft.
Mount Rushmore SD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Increasing clouds, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Rain likely before midnight, then snow. Low around 29. East wind 10 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Snow likely before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Black Hills, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE