Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 mph
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport (KRUT)
Lat: 43.54 Lon: -72.95 Elev: 807ft.
7 Miles WSW Granville VT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Southeast wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 33. Breezy, with a southeast wind 11 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 16 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Cloudy, with a high near 23. West wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Night Cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. West wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 12. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 17. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Addison, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE