Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches remain in effect for much of this area.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedSE 8 mph Barometer30.04 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport (KRUT)
Lat: 43.54°N Lon: 72.95°W Elev: 807ft.
7 Miles WSW Granville VT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 7 mph. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Light northwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Thursday Night Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast after midnight. Friday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 10 to 14 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind around 14 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 15 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind around 15 mph. Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 8 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 8 mph.