Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.54 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Plymouth Municipal Airport (K1P1)
Lat: 43.78 Lon: -71.53 Elev: 505ft.
5 Miles E Waterville Valley NH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values as low as -3. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 3am. Low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow. High near 29. Wind chill values as low as -5. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Windy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 35 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Breezy.
- Thursday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Breezy.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE