Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944°N Lon: 117.00972°W Elev: 2188ft.
3 Miles S Ontario Municipal OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Rain. High near 56. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west northwest 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oregon Lower Treasure Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE