Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.44 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Plymouth Municipal Airport (K1P1)
Lat: 43.78 Lon: -71.53 Elev: 505ft.
4 Miles NNW Waterville Valley NH
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -18. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -19. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -5. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow before 4pm, then snow and sleet likely. High near 24. Wind chill values as low as -3. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers and freezing drizzle before 1am, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Windy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Very windy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Very windy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Very windy.
- Thursday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 8. Windy.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Windy.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Windy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Windy.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE