Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNE 13 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Pipestone Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KPQN)
Lat: 43.99 Lon: -96.32 Elev: 1736ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 11. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday A chance of light snow before noon, then a chance for flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Scattered flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 1.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Tuesday A slight chance of light snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pipestone County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE