Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in (1030.9 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Rexburg, Rexburg-Madison County Airport (KRXE)
Lat: 43.83167°N Lon: 111.80611°W Elev: 4859ft.
3 Miles SSW Ashton ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Showers. High near 47. South wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE