Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.46 in (1039.5 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rexburg, Rexburg-Madison County Airport (KRXE)
Lat: 43.83167 Lon: -111.80611 Elev: 4859ft.
3 Miles SSW Ashton ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -3. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE