Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Freezing Fog Blowing Snow and Windy
- Wind SpeedNW 54 mph
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility0.00 mi
- Wind Chill-28°F (-33°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Washington (KMWN)
Lat: 44.28 Lon: -71.3 Elev: 6266ft.
9 Miles W Bartlett NH
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of flurries before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -11. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Snow before 4pm, then freezing drizzle likely. High near 29. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A chance of freezing drizzle before 1am, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Breezy.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE