Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Whitefield, Mount Washington Regional Airport (KHIE)
Lat: 44.36 Lon: -71.53 Elev: 1073ft.
5 Miles N Lincoln NH
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A chance of rain or freezing rain before noon, then rain. Patchy fog before 7am, then Patchy fog between 10am and 2pm. Patchy freezing fog before 10am. High near 41. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 29. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain and snow before 3pm, then a slight chance of snow. High near 32. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 12. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Windy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Windy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Windy.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Blustery.
- Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Windy.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Windy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Windy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE