Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer29.51 in (1000.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Whitefield, Mount Washington Regional Airport (KHIE)
Lat: 44.36°N Lon: 71.53°W Elev: 1073ft.
5 Miles N Lincoln NH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly after 8am. High near 23. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southeast 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -7. Breezy, with an east wind around 25 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Thursday Snow. High near 4. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Very windy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Very windy.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Windy.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Windy.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Windy.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE