Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Freezing Fog and Windy
- Wind SpeedNW 48 G 59 mph
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility0.13 mi
- Wind Chill-36°F (-38°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Washington (KMWN)
Lat: 44.28 Lon: -71.3 Elev: 6266ft.
5 Miles WNW Bartlett NH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -1. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow. High near 29. Wind chill values as low as -2. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow and freezing drizzle likely before 9pm, then a slight chance of freezing drizzle between 9pm and midnight, then a slight chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Carroll, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE