Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Light Snow Freezing Fog Blowing Snow and Windy
-19°C Humidity100% Wind SpeedNW 59 G 66 mph BarometerNA Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C) Visibility0.00 mi Wind Chill-36°F (-38°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Washington (KMWN)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 71.3°W Elev: 6266ft.
5 Miles WNW Bartlett NH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 20 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night A chance of sleet before 11pm, then a chance of freezing rain between 11pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny, with a high near 35.