Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Barre / Montpelier, Knapp State Airport (KMPV)
Lat: 44.21 Lon: -72.57 Elev: 1126ft.
4 Miles WNW Warren VT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a southwest wind 17 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 25 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a southwest wind 17 to 23 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE