Heavy snow continues across parts of Upper Midwest
Late-season snow showers are expected across portions of the Upper Midwest on Thursday, mainly across the Arrowhead region of Minnesota, much of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The snow could be heavy at times in some locations, but is expected to diminish during the afternoon.
Read More... Humidity38% Wind SpeedS 9 mph Barometer30.76 in (1043.7 mb) Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Barre / Montpelier, Knapp State Airport (KMPV)
Lat: 44.21°N Lon: 72.57°W Elev: 1126ft.
5 Miles NW Warren VT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 31. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 20 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 16 to 18 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 7 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind around 11 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, VT