Severe weather possible for parts of Mississippi, Tennessee and Ohio Valleys
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon and evening. Scattered strong to severe storms are expected to develop from southern Mo. across Ark. and into northern La. during the afternoon hours before spreading eastward into western portions Tenn. and Ky., northwest Miss. and southern Ill. during the evening. The main threat will be damaging winds.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Freezing Fog and Windy
-10°C Humidity100% Wind SpeedN 75 G 85 mph BarometerNA Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) Visibility0.00 mi Wind Chill-15°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Washington (KMWN)
Lat: 44.28°N Lon: 71.3°W Elev: 6266ft.
5 Miles SW Mount Washington NH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Very windy, with a northwest wind around 50 mph, with gusts as high as 75 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Very windy, with a northwest wind 35 to 40 mph decreasing to 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 10 mph. Saturday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all rain after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A chance of snow showers before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Windy. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Southern Coos, NH