Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Whitefield, Mount Washington Regional Airport (KHIE)
Lat: 44.36 Lon: -71.53 Elev: 1073ft.
6 Miles S Twin Mountain NH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly between midnight and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -2. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -16. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Monday Snow and sleet before 3pm, then freezing rain and sleet. High near 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers and sleet before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Windy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Windy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Windy.
- Thursday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Windy.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Windy.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Grafton, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE