Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
- Wind Chill-1°C (31°F)
Current conditions at
ISLAND PARK (IPFI1)
Lat: 44.420511°N Lon: 111.367411°W Elev: 6337ft.
9 Miles S Island Park ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers, becoming all rain after noon. Some thunder is also possible. High near 6. South wind 23 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow showers. Low around -7. West northwest wind 24 to 29 km/h becoming north northwest 16 to 21 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 42 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. North northeast wind 13 to 21 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -14. North wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 3. East northeast wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE