Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Whitefield, Mount Washington Regional Airport (KHIE)
Lat: 44.36 Lon: -71.53 Elev: 1073ft.
3 Miles NNE Meadows NH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -12. West wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -1. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Snow before 4pm, then freezing drizzle likely. High near 30. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A chance of freezing drizzle before 1am, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Coos, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE