Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
10 Miles ENE Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 38. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 44. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE