Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedESE 16 MPH Barometer29.86 in (1012.7 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
9 Miles ENE Unity OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Rain. High near 40. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Tonight Rain. Low around 35. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Rain. High near 45. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.