Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
5 Miles N Unity OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 16 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE