Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
South Big Horn County Airport (KGEY)
Lat: 44.5174°N Lon: 108.0752°W Elev: 3934ft.
Greybull/S Big Horn Airport WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 21. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East southeast wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE