Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 24 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Green Bay, Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB)
Lat: 44.48 Lon: -88.13 Elev: 699ft.
Green Bay WI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 18. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values between -5 and -15. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 10.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE