Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 15 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Green Bay, Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB)
Lat: 44.48°N Lon: 88.13°W Elev: 699ft.
Green Bay WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a steady temperature around 13. North wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE