Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Yellowstone Lake (KP60)
Lat: 44.54444°N Lon: 110.42111°W Elev: 7835ft.
2 Miles NNE Lake WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 32. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. South southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers between 11am and 2pm, then scattered rain showers. Increasing clouds, with a high near 38. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West southwest wind around 14 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Snow likely before 11am, then rain and snow. High near 38. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 16. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone National Park, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE