Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.68 Lon: -121.14861 Elev: 2441ft.
4 Miles NNW Madras OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE