Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
- Wind SpeedN 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint-8°C (17°F)
- Wind Chill-6°C (22°F)
Current conditions at
Enchanted Way/South Salem (I-5 MP 247) (ODT47)
Lat: 44.82414 Lon: -123.01851 Elev: 500ft.
4 Miles NE Millersburg OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature rising to near 2 by noon, then falling to around -3 during the remainder of the day. North northeast wind around 8 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around -4. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Friday Snow likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near -1. Northeast wind 8 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 2.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE