Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH Barometer30.25 in (1029.8 mb) Dewpoint17°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Big Horn County Airport (KGEY)
Lat: 44.5174°N Lon: 108.0752°W Elev: 3934ft.
15 Miles W Burgess Junction WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.