Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
2 Miles SSW Haines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain. High near 53. East southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 42. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE