Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1032.4 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722 Lon: -117.80917 Elev: 3373ft.
2 Miles SSW Haines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. East southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE