Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
Brundage Mountain ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after noon. Some thunder is also possible. High near 35. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 25. West northwest wind 14 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE