Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1031.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
Brundage Mountain ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE