Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1031.0 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
Brundage Mountain ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values between zero and 10. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE