Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
19 Miles SSW Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE