Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
18 Miles SSW Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE