Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
22 Miles ESE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Patchy fog. Patchy freezing fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. South wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE