Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
13 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 30 by 5pm. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE