Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedSSW 8 MPH Barometer29.86 in (1011.0 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
McMinnville, McMinnville Municipal Airport (KMMV)
Lat: 45.19611°N Lon: 123.13222°W Elev: 157ft.
McMinnville OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light south southwest wind. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind around 7 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.