Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity74% Wind SpeedS 8 MPH Barometer29.85 in Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Aurora, Aurora State Airport (KUAO)
Lat: 45.24889°N Lon: 122.76556°W Elev: 194ft.
3 Miles WNW Canby OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind around 6 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Rain. High near 58. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Thursday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.