Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Aurora, Aurora State Airport (KUAO)
Lat: 45.24889 Lon: -122.76556 Elev: 194ft.
3 Miles WNW Canby OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Light north wind.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE