Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 18 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Government Camp - Top (GOV50)
Lat: 45.288°N Lon: 121.781°W Elev: 5000ft.
5 Miles SE Brightwood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light west wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE