Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 41 G 54 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Top (TIM70)
Lat: 45.345°N Lon: 121.712°W Elev: 7001ft.
Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 20. Wind chill values as low as -2. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 29. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Breezy.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE