Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedSSW 13 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Top (TIM70)
Lat: 45.345 Lon: -121.712 Elev: 7001ft.
Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of flurries between 10pm and 4am, then a chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 6. Calm wind. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Calm wind. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -6. Light north wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE