Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 km/h
- Barometer30.11 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-27°C (-16°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-32°C (-26°F)
Current conditions at
Aberdeen Regional Airport (KABR)
Lat: 45.46 Lon: -98.43 Elev: 1306ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -27. Wind chill values as low as -36. West wind 18 to 21 km/h.
- Monday Increasing clouds and cold, with a high near -14. Wind chill values as low as -37. West wind 18 to 24 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy blowing snow and a slight chance of snow before midnight, then patchy blowing snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -19. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 27 to 32 km/h becoming west northwest 18 to 23 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -9. West wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -27. North northwest wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -16.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near -7.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -9.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -18.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -11.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -16.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brown County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE