Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.55 in (1034.3 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northeast wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE