Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.49 in (1033.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-14°C (6°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO)
Lat: 45.54806 Lon: -122.95444 Elev: 203ft.
2 Miles WSW Hillsboro OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near -3. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -11. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near -1. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around -4. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 2. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE